PRO MARINE CERAMIC COATING THE ULTIMATE IN SURFACE PROTECTION
WHY YOUR BOAT NEEDS IT
NOW When it comes to boat surfaces, they suffer horribly from high UV levels, causing oxidization. And even a brand new boat is vulnerable to this damage. Truth of the matter is that even with wax applied, yacht and boat finishes lose surface functionality in a matter of weeks. Functions such as UV blocking, stain and salt resistance are the first to fail and continue to diminish sharply after that time. Once applied by a Glidecoat Certified Pro and regularly maintained using Glidecoat Shine & Shield, Glidecoat Pro Marine Ceramic will continue to preserve the surface of your watercraft for up to 18 months* with little effort.
• Restores and protects faded or chalky gel coat.
• Creates a diamond-hard finish (9H) that can protect the surface across multiple seasons depending on location.
• Creates a hydrophobic surface the repels water, dirt, acid rain, and fish blood.
• Inhibits rusting and tarnishing on polished metal.
• Reflects UV rays, providing long term protection from sun damage.
• This product fully cures in 8-12 hours (other ceramic coatings take 3-5 days).
• Locks the surface so acid rain, bird droppings and pollen and more cannot penetrate the gelcoat/ paint.
• Eliminates mold and mildew by sealing pores in gel coat and caulking.
• Once Glidecoat Pro Marine Ceramic Coating is applied, no waxing is required - significantly reducing maintenance.
• Ongoing maintenance after coating - wash the boat every 2-4 weeks with Glidecoat Nano Wash and apply Marine Shine & Shield every 3-4 months on the bow and other high profile areas that receive heavy sun exposure.
VINYL CERAMIC COATING
Glidecoat’s Vinyl Ceramic Coating prolongs life and improves the appearance of vinyl and similar materials. It has been developed for vinyl that is exposed to the elements, such as vinyl cushions in a marine environment, but it also has uses in the home and auto sectors.
When developing this product it was critical that we made a coating that offers the same protection as our ceramic coating, yet has the flexibility needed to bond to a surface that can contract and expand. It also needed to be impervious to a variety of chemicals, such as tanning lotion, sunblock, skin creams, etc.
PROP OPTIMIZER CLEAN PROPS PUSH BETTER
• Eliminates marine growth even while the propeller is not moving.
• Totally green product – absolutely no dangerous chemical biocides or toxins used.
• Improves performance and fuel efficiency.
• Helps reduce drag and resistance.
• Lasts multiple seasons depending on location, in both fresh and saltwater.
• Works with all types of propellers – stainless steel, bronze, Nibral, etc.
• Not impacted by galvanic corrosion – unlike competitive products.
• Re-coat without removing previous applications.
• Hard coating which extends the life of your propeller – 9H in hardness on Mohs Scale of Hardness.
• Can be applied to all running gear, underwater lights, lenses and thru-hull fittings.
• Less than 1 micron thick to prevent performance loss and balancing issues